Honeywell Sensepoint XRL
Fixed Gas Detector
Sensepoint XRL is a fixed point gas leak detector that is designed to meet the needs of industrial applications. With over 50 years experience in gas leak detection, Honeywell offers a flexible range of highly-reliable sensing devices to meet those needs.
• Quick installation
• Rapid configuration
• Simple to operate
• Straightforward to maintain
Honeywell innovation enables customers to pair the gas detector with their mobile phone, and then use an app to perform many tasks related to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Flexible Output Options
Sensepoint XRL is available with either mA loop analog output or Modbus RTU. The result is a flexible solution that can easily be incorporated into legacy systems as well as new installations.
Easy Control and Maintenance
Sensepoint XRL’s smartphone interface makes for much faster calibration, configuration and bump tests. Inspecting the status and settings of individual Sensepoint XRL detectors is simple. Use the mobile app to:
• Read gas concentrations in real-time
• Reconfigure settings
• Check unit histories
Increase the efficiency of your operations and reduce administration time. The app and Sensepoint XRL provides easy access to diagnostic information and generates calibration reports at the touch of a screen.
Compatible System Controller
Touchpoint Plus is the perfect complement to Sensepoint XRL, providing an intuitive, easy to operate gas detection solution to meet the needs of your business.
Clean aesthetics and a choice of colors mean that the detector appearance can be selected to compare or contrast with the environment in which it is being used.
• Manufacturing facilities and factories
• Water treatment plants
• Battery charging facilities
• Vehicle test facilities
• Petrochemical plants
• Fuelling depots
• Calibration cap
• Collecting cone
• Pole Mount Bracket Kit
• Duct Mount Kit
• Weather Protection
• Flow Housing
Features & Benefits
• Choose from a range of mA or Modbus output versions for flexible system design to meet the customers requirements.
• Selectable source or sink current for analog output enables one detector to be
suitable for both system configurations.
• The ingress protection of NEMA 4X/IP66 allows units to be installed in outdoor
• Simplified maintenance with familiar smartphone technology saves money and time.
• Multi-color visual indicator to show status makes it easier to know the detector status immediately and identify detectors that require attention or are
warning of danger.
• Manage the detector without making a physical connection. Remove the need for physical access to hard-to-reach devices.
• One person calibration without the need to open the detector. Saves time and removes need for hot work permit.