Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series Multi-gas detectors
Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection.
With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector, serving as your trusted companion in hazardous environments — keeping you safe without weighing you down. Plus, it’s the first multi-gas detector with a rating of IP68 for unmatched water protection — up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2m. So you can be confident it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Choose from two detectors, both with extended 18-hour battery runtime,
one‑button operation and Honeywell’s rigorous approach to quality:
Honeywell BW™ MicroClip XL: low up-front cost with a two-year warranty.
Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3: three‑year warranty and a new oxygen
sensor that extends overall expected service lifetime to 5 years.
Features & Benefits
• Guaranteed runtime for at least a 12-hour shift — down to -20°C — without compromising LEL detection of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustible gases
• Durable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery — tested to last in extreme environments
• Ergonomic and wearable — doesn’t weigh you down
• Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
• Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars
• IP68 rating ensures maximum protection against dust and water — up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2m
• User-friendly, tamperproof operation with just one button and intuitive LCD icons
• IntelliFlash™ light indicating detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly
• Self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/ visual alarms on startup
• Compatible with IntelliDoX docking station for automated bump tests and calibration
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
• Device Management with Honeywell SafetySuite
• Compatible with Honeywell BW™ Connect for real time monitoring