Honeywell MultiRAE Benzene
Wireless Portable Six-Gas Monitor With Benzene-Specific Measurement
The MultiRAE Benzene is the only gas monitor that includes up to 6-gas1 detection and real-time wireless capability, plus benzene-specific measurement.
The MultiRAE Benzene monitor combines the ability to make quick benzenespecific assessment (“snapshot”) measurements2 with the advantages of a versatile multi-gas monitor that can support approximately 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options.
Its optional wireless capability improves safety by providing real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location, which delivers better situational awareness and faster incident response.
The MultiRAE Benzene monitor’s unique features make it an ideal instrument for industrial applications, from confined space entry pre-screening during plant maintenance to personal protection, leak detection and refinery downstream monitoring.
• Confined space entry pre-screening
• Plant Shutdown (downstream)
• Personal Protection
• Leak detection
Features & Benefits
• Versatile VOC or Benzene-Specific modes
• Cost effective solution and low-cost RAE-SepTM tubes
• Reflex PID TechnologyTM
• Highly specific readings, combining a 9.8eV UV lamp and RAE-Sep™ benzene tube
• Built-in humidity sensor with Automatic temperature-controlled sampling time calculation
• See-through Sampling probe design for instant tubebreakthrough visibility
• Highly connectivity capability through multiple wireless module options
• Multi-language support
• Easy access to lamp, sensor and battery in seconds without tools