Honeywell Sensepoint Flammable and Toxic Gas Detector
The Sensepoint range of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors offers users a cost-effective solution to their gas monitoring needs
The Sensepoint range of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors offers users a cost-effective solution to their gas monitoring needs, in or out of doors and even in potentially explosive atmospheres. Supplied with a pre-wired junction box, this detector can be installed using conduit or armoured cable and glands depending on the specific needs of the application.
Sensepoint flammable and toxic gas detectors are designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, and allow for easy access to terminals via the hinged lid of the junction box. Installation should follow national guidelines using suitably approved armoured cable and glands or conduit.
Supplied with an earth continuity plate for increased resistance to the effects of RFI, the junction box offers the installer a choice of ½”, ¾” and M20 connection via conduit or armoured cable and Ex e certified cable glands. Terminals are suitable for use with screened 0.5mm2 (20AWG) to 2.5mm2
(14AWG) cross sectional area cable, as needed to ensure minimum operating voltage at the detector, depending upon installed cable length.
Sensepoint flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors are designed for direct connection with the Honeywell Analytics’ range of Touchpoint controllers.
Features & Benefits
• Flammable, toxic and Oxygen versions available
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
• IP65 as standard
Proven Sensor Technology
• SurecellTM electrochemical sensors
• Poison resistant catalytic bead
• Fast and reliable
• Typical 2 to 5 years operational life
• Complies with the latest European standards
• Hazardous area and performance approvals
• Can be used for uncertified applications
Easy to Use
• Factory set operation
• Simple sensor replacement
• Minimal training required
• Universal junction box
• One box, three entries
• Metric and NPT compatibility
• Includes earth continuity plate
for enhanced protection against RFI
Range of Accessories
• Weather Housing (IP66)
• Flow adaptor
• Collecting cone