Honeywell MultiRAE Lite Pumped
Wireless Portable Multi-Gas Monitor
The MultiRAE Lite is the optimal one-to-six1-gas monitor for personal protection and leak detection applications. The MultiRAE Lite is available in pumped and diffusion versions and features the broadest selection of sensor options in its class. The MultiRAE Lite can be configured to exactly meet the detection needs and compliance requirements of various countries, industries, and applications.
The MultiRAE Lite’s optional wireless capability improves safety by providing
commanders and safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better situational awareness and faster incident response.
Features & Benefits
• Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions including Man Down Alarm2
• Over 25 interchangeable sensor options, including PID4 for VOCs, NDIR5 and
catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2
• Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field6
• Large graphical display with easy-to-use, icon-driven user interface
• Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24×7)
• Device Management with Honeywell SafetySuite